Selected Belgian Publication award
The prize will be attributed to an original Belgian clinical paper in the field of endocrinology, diabetology or metabolism.
- The prize will be awarded alternatively to endocrinology and, the following year, to diabetology/metabolism.
- The presenting author will be either the first author or the last author and should not have reached the age of 45 on 31th December of the year the paper was published.
- The paper should have been published (online or on-print) during the two years (ending 31th December) preceding the BES meeting during which the award will be attributed.
- The paper could be multi-centric or international, but the first author must have been working in a Belgian center when conducting the study.
- The paper will be pre-selected and then proposed by a Belgian university.
- Each Belgian university could propose up to 3 papers (from the university or a collaborating center) for the award.
- The paper will be co-selected by the member of the board from the corresponding university.
- In 2019, clinical papers in the field of endocrinology can be submitted, published in 2017 or 2018.
- The amount of the prize awarded by Sandoz NV/SA is 2500€.
- The article should be submitted in pdf format no later than September 15th, 2019 to the following address:
- Dr Patrick Petrossians
- President of Belgian Endocrine Society